Monday 28 October 2019

This guy stole someone else’s identity and hasn’t looked back since.

I am not who I am. Back in 1990s I walked out of a hospital with another patient’s identity and have been living as that person ever since. At that time I already did not have any next of kin and no, I do not know what ever happened to the person I took documents from. I have been living in a different country and I had been issued passports in the name of that person twice already, I had submitted my biometric data and as I had no problem obtaining the passports I assume that my identity donor is most probably dead and gone. I am not a criminal and I am a sort of wealthy expat businessman here with a permanent residence permit. I had never been to my homeland since and am working on obtaining citizenship here.

No comments:

Post a Comment